There are several in-course prizes and scholarships to recognize the achievements of graduate students in Physics. All our students are considered automatically and students are advised that no application is required on their part. Please follow the links below for descriptions and lists of previous award recipients.
- Jasbir Singh Sidhu Memorial Book Fund
- Peter Watson Prize for the Communication of Physics
- Donald R. Wiles Prize for Laboratory Demonstrators
- Robert L. Clarke Graduate Scholarship in Medical Physics
- Kiwanis Club of Ottawa Medical Foundation and Dr. Kanta Marwah Scholarship in Medical Physics
- University-wide Graduate Student Awards
Students who have at least an A- average and who do not hold an external scholarship, are encouraged to apply for OGS and/or NSERC scholarships. Announcements are sent out at the beginning of the school year via email. The application deadlines are early in the fall with outcomes known in April. More information on external scholarships is given on the FGPA website.