Each year top Physics graduate students are nominated by the Department for university-wide awards. Students are advised that no application is required on their part. Carleton awards and scholarships that our students have won in the past include:
- David & Rachel Epstein Foundation Scholarship
- Hamlin Graduate Fellowship
- Wylda Blanche McDermid Holbein Memorial Scholarship
- Koningstein Scholarship for Excellence in Science and Engineering
- John Lyndhurst Kingston Memorial Scholarship
Further information on these and all other Carleton internal awards can be found on the FGPA website.