The Department of Physics endeavors to assist our Undergraduate students in successfully completing their degree programs on time. We offer assistance in varying ways including:
- Access to course outlines
- Program charts to show the progression of your degree
- Registration help and guidance through both the Department and the Registrar’s office
- Audit review sessions in the Fall to make sure your on track with your courses
- 4th year audit review sessions to discuss potential job positions/opportunities after graduation
- Career Services seminars within the Department to assist with creating your cover letter, resumes and CV’s
- And of course you can book an appointment or stop by the main office (3202 Herzberg Bldg) at any point during the year to review your audit or address any questions/concerns you have
NOTE: In following the recommendations from Ottawa Public Health, the department of Physics is operating online and staff are working remotely.
For assistance, please contact the office at physics carleton [dot] ca and your email will be redirected to the appropriate contact.
Phones are being answered from 613-520-4320 between 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. / closed for lunch 12:00pm-1:00pm, Monday through Friday
We are doing all we can to keep our community safe and to contribute to slowing the progression of COVID-19 in Ottawa and across the country.
For more information, please visit Carleton’s Coronavirus page.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.