The Department of Physics endeavors to assist our Undergraduate students in successfully completing their degree programs on time. We offer assistance in varying ways including:
- Access to course outlines
- Program charts to show the progression of your degree
- Registration help and guidance through both the Department and the Registrar’s office
- Audit review sessions in the Fall to make sure your on track with your courses
- 4th year audit review sessions to discuss potential job positions/opportunities after graduation
- Career Services seminars within the Department to assist with creating your cover letter, resumes and CV’s
- And of course you can book an appointment or stop by the main office (3302 Herzberg Bldg) at any point during the year to review your audit or address any questions/concerns you have
NOTE: In line with the Ontario university sector, Carleton University will maintain its COVID-19 vaccination and mask policy until at least the end of the winter 2022 term in order to minimize uncertainty and disruption and to continue to support our students, staff, faculty and university community.
For more information, please visit Carleton’s Coronavirus page
We are doing all we can to keep our community safe and to contribute to slowing the progression of COVID-19 in Ottawa and across the country.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.