Medical Physics research involves the application of physical principles to matters of human health.
- OMPI - The Ottawa Medical Physics Institute
- CLRP - Carleton Laboratory for Radiotherapy Physics
- L2AMPE - Laboratory for Laser-Assisted Medical Physics and Engineering
Carleton's experimental physicists are involved in a number of exciting large-scale high-profile projects.
- ATLAS - A Toroidal LHC ApparatuS
- ILC - International Linear Collider
- Astroparticle Physics Experiments Group (EXO/DEAP)
- Theoretical Particle Physics Group
- Environmental Radiation Physics Group
Past Research Projects
- The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
- FOREWARN - Predicting Extreme Space Weather
- CRIPT - Cosmic Ray Inspection and Passive Tomography