Info for current graduate students can be found on the OCIP website under Information for Faculty and Students.
Looking for info on an upcoming OCIP or other Physics seminar?
Check out the Calendar of Events on the OCIP site.
The OCIP site also contains a private login feature which lets Ph.D. graduate students, supervisors and committee members read and submit feedback on student progress. Contact your supervisor for more information.
- Graduate Programs - calendar entries
- Graduate Courses in Physics offered at Carleton
- Graduate Courses in Physics offered at U. Ottawa
- Link to FGPA Statement on Responsibilities and Expectations of Thesis Supervisors and Graduate Students
- Library and Archives Canada searchable site for Canadian theses
- Thesis formatting and advice
- M.Sc. Defense - Procedure and Advice
- Ph.D. Defense - Procedure and Advice
- Graduate Association for Students in Physics (GASP)
- List of Current Graduate Students
- Carleton's Privacy Office & Policy
- OCIP Student Symposium Feedback Form
- TA Orientation Presentation - September 2022
- AODA Information
- Evacuation Assistance Form
- Laboratory Health and Safety Manual
- Employee Orientation Manual
- WHMIS Online Training Access Instruction