Dr. Emily Heath
About Dr. Emily Heath
My research program involves the development of models and novel treatment planning techniques to improve the treatment of cancer using radiation therapy. Many of these research projects involve collaborations with researchers and clinicians in cancer centres across Canada.
- PHYS 4608 - Nuclear Physics (Fall 2021)
- PHYS 1004 - Introductory Electromagnetism and Wave Motion
- PHYS 1007 - Elementary University Physics I
- PHYS 3308 - Electromagnetism
- PHYS 5203 - Medical Radiation Physics
S. Gholampourkashi, J.E. Cygler, B. Lavigne and E. Heath, "Validation of 4D Monte Carlo dose calculations using a programmable deformable lung phantom", Physica Medica, 76, 16-27 (2020).
E. Christiansen, E. Heath and T. Xu, "Continuous aperture dose calculation and optimization for volumetric modulated arc therapy", Physics in Medicine and Biology, 63(21), (2018).