Financial Aid

Financial support is available in several different forms. Ideally, students will have external awards such as an NSERC postgraduate scholarship or an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS). Any student who is accepted for full-time study without such an external scholarship can expect to receive support from a limited amount of Teaching Assistant duties in the Department of Physics plus support from research funds, and also from Carleton University scholarships given sufficient grade averages.

In the case of international students, tuition fees are, unfortunately, significantly higher than those of domestic students.


For more detailed information, please see Graduate Funding and Awards

Search Carleton