Prospective Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- The Carleton Theoretical Particle Physics Group is looking for graduate students at both the master's and doctoral level. Possible thesis topics include:
- Studies of Higgs physics with an emphasis on the experimental consequences at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) or an e+e- linear collider;
- Studies of exotic models of particle phyics (supersymmetry, technicolor, little Higgs models, extra-dimensional models) and their experimental consequences at LHC;
- Studies of dark matter models and their cosmological consequences;
- Hadron spectroscopy.
- Our students are fully supported through teaching and research assistantships and scholarships.
- For an insider view of life as a Carleton Physics graduate student, see the Graduate Association for Students in Physics webpage.
- Click here to apply and to find more information about graduate studies at Carleton University, including information about the application process and financial support.
- Summer student positions through the NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards program: click here for information and to apply. Applications are normally due in January for the following summer.